Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Grove...

There's the smell of apple blossoms in the air. The apple trees are full of pink-white flowers. God's creation is glorious! I walked in the sunshine today. The sunlight felt healing against my skin, so much so that I began to create a prayer list in my heart, in an effort to share the Healing.

"God, please watch over the miners trapped by the explosion in the West Virginia coal mine. Please help the bookseller, Celia and her husband, Brian, find a healthier home in which to live. Please help our local merchants, as they struggle through the challenges of our present economy. Please watch over all mail carriers as they deliver the daily post. Please bless all mothers and fathers as they work tirelessly to raise safe, healthy, happy families. Please surround the old, and the infirm, and all those who dwell in chains and darkness with your healing and holy light." I spoke these words aloud as the bees fed on nectar all around me.

My brother bees and I made our way through the grove. It was silent except for the beating of their wings. I thought of all of you, dear readers. Could you feel my love for you as I beamed it out throughout the land? I hope the love made its way to you.

We're all so inter-connected. Messages in bottles make their way across vast oceans of time and space. But, we read those messages. They matter to us. And we respond to those hand-written messages. We care about one another.

The trees remain in bloom.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, for good thoughts.

    This site is just what this world needs right now and what better time than spring time, a time of renewal and hope. Thank you for doing it AFR!

    ReplyDelete